April 23, 2010

Easter 2010

We spent Easter Weekend in Myton. In the previous post you can see pics of the joint birthday party we had. The first thing we did on Saturday morning was head to Stewart's for their annual egg hunt. The kids loved seeing the Easter bunny. We didn't let them play all the games. One reason was that some lines were massively long. Another reason was that some of the games were a little complicated for the kids.






































After Stewart's we headed to my parent's house to watch Conference. Sometimes I miss how it was before I had kids. Only in that I would have been able to get more out of the talks. It is hard to listen while your kids are fighting, screaming (in happiness and pain), crying, etc. At least I can read them for myself when the May Ensign arrives.

Later in the day my sister brought her kids over and we had a egg hunt. I got more pictures of Sammi than anyone. Although this isn't her first Easter it is the first one she is mobile for and also one she isn't in a medical coma of sorts (i.e. spent first Easter in Primary Children's Medical Center). Sorry to all the other kids but now you know what is really important. Okay all of it is important but with three kids going in different directions it is harder to do. Sammi was also the slowest so I could get more pictures of her going after one egg than I could any of the others going after all the eggs. The other kids are so fast the egg hunt was over almost as soon as it started.

















No comments: