So a lot of things have been happening for us around here. Les goes to school about 6 in the morning. If we are lucky he makes it home for dinner before hurrying off to his EMT class three nights of the week. He then makes it home after 10 pm. On Tuesdays we were both doing CERT training. I didn't make it through due to sick kids. Combined makes for long days and sad children. They all miss daddy and he misses them. We all looked forward to the weekends.
Early in the month we were in Roosevelt for a couple of reasons. One reason was for one of Khole's visits. The other reason is the Les' dad was ordained an ELDER! We are so happy for him. Les was given the honor of being the one to ordain him. He was sooooooooooooo happy.
After that weekend Les headed home while the girls and I went to Wyoming. We spent four days there. I watched Carolyn's kids while she was at work. Here are some pics from our thime there.
Each girl just had to put this beanie on especially when I started taking pictures. Thanks Ted for the use of your hat.
Now cute pics of Chrislyn.
Sammi giving kisses to Chrislyn.
A picture I took of Chrislyn and myself.
Our dance party. From here we moved downstairs for some Karake on the PS2.
Then the end of that week we headed down to Salt Lake for our nephew's birthday party. Since he has an October birthday the theme was of course Halloween. Everyone was invited to come in their costumes. I dressed to girls up in practical clothing rather than the dresses they will be wearing for Halloween. Then on top of that they had their cloaks that Les made for them. I didn't get a picture of them in the cloaks. The quickly got out of them to do the activities. So yes it doesn't look like they even dressed up. Oh and about the clothing Khole is in . . . they are clothes that her cousin Taber (the birthday boy) couldn't fit into anymore. The reason was that just before we got to the party she threw up all over the clothes I put her in. I had stopped putting extra clothing in a while ago. Seems that was a bit premature. Enjoy the pics from the party.
While the older kids played some games the younger ones got to play with playdough. They had so much fun. Les and Emma each made a sponge bob. Khole is holding a plastic ice cream cone. It was one that Emma had been working on. I just didn't know that until aftrer I took the picture. Sammi was so cute. Les would help her mold something and when she would hold it up to show me she would squeeze it. Then it wouldn't be anything.
After the playdough was a pumpkin walk. Sammi was the first one to win! Special thanks to her daddy for helping her. Each kid got a candy when they won.
At the end was a pinata. Each kid got to hit it at least 3 times. Sabrina couldn't find a bat so the kids were using a duster. Part way through someone had found a stick to replace it.
Since then we have been battling illnesses, doing the weekly bruise check with the pediatrician, and trying to all get along. There have been other fun things we have done but you will have to wait for me to get the pictures off my camera.
So . . . To Be Continued . . .
So . . . To Be Continued . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment