On the 20th of March my oldest brother Bryan came home from his deployment to Afghanistan. Even before we showed our ID's at the gate I was crying tears of joy. I had feared he would die before he could come home. My prayer every day was that he would be able to come home to his family. Today was that day!! So I will skip right to the pictures!
Here we are as we wait for everyone to get to the airport. We are so excited!
Here we are waiting for the plane!
Bryan's plane is here!!!
Coming off the plane!!!
There he is!!!
The Reunion!!
After the airport we went to our brother Daniel's home for a family dinner. It was a great day!
1 comment:
How fantastic! I loved the photos of his homecoming! The photos of his reunions are so very touching. Glad he has safely returned home.
Post a Comment