June 1, 2008

No nap?

On Sunday's Emma sleeps the least through the day. That also means that she cries the most on Sunday's. Today is no different. She didn't take a nap this morning before church. She didn't sleep at all during church which starts at 1 pm (usually this is when she does take a nap). Then we stayed a little over an hour after church to renew our temple recommends and Emma was still awake. So far a very bad thing for Les and I. We got her home and fed her dinner and that is when the magic happened. Enjoy the video!

3 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

That poor girl! Hilarious video. I hope she got a good nap after that.

Carolyn said...

That is so cute. I laughed out loud when I saw it, which would be ok, But I am at work and supposed to be working! TOO CUTE. I have a picture of Carson or Nick face down in pudding, and then I have one of the kids laying in dirt with their toys asleep. Good Times!

Papa and Mama said...

I could not get the video to come up. I will have to wait until I get home. It takes a lot longer to get anything to come up here.