August 24, 2008

Emma and the birds



So in June we went to Salt Lake but I don't remember why we were there. I think we went for one of Les' appointments at the VA Hospital. We decided that we would take Emma to Liberty Park to see the pond and the birds. She loved the birds! She could not get enough of them. Sorry I shake a lot but I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Here are also a few pictures I took while we where there. There are a few picture where Emma's feet are in water. Don't worry it is not the pond. About 50 yards or so from the pond there is a "model" of the canyons and rivers in and around the Salt Lake Valley. There were a ton of kids "swimming" while we where there. That is where we let Emma get her feet wet. A little bit.

I am going to attempt to update the blog more often over the next while. I have so many picture from the summer that I would like to show. Please be patient with me.

3 comments:

Jen said...

So cute, I love how she mimicks the sound of the birds.

Julie AK24 said...

I love it, all the picture are so cute, one day When you are home I need you to teach me a few things about blogging.

Kortney said...

love the pictures of Emma. Love the noices of the birds. She looked so cut that day. It looked like she was scared of the birds. Love ya , kortney