July 31, 2008

Emma Collage

So things have been quiet chaotic lately. However, it will all be over tomorrow. I have my final test in Art History and a final critique. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Over a month ago I took a picture of a project I did in my 2 D Design class. It was finally uploaded onto my computer this evening. I am very proud of the work that I did. The assignment was to do a self portrait collage. It didn't have to have your face in it but it did have to tell others something about yourself. Oh I almost forgot that it had to be made out of textures. There isn't anything rough on it but there are several rubbing that I did with charcoal. The other stuff came from the internet. I did a ton of searchs on different textures. Anyway, here it is. What is it telling you about me?
I have included the next one as well because it is taken further back. If you look closely you will see a keyboard at the base of the picture. That should give you an idea of how large this picture is.

No comments: