A few weeks ago I finally got around to scheduling family pictures. Last week we went in and got them done! They turned out well (I think so anyway). The photographer had a little Elmo that she used to get the girls to smile. It worked half of the time. Well it worked all the time but usually it cause the girls the throw their heads back and laugh. Nice as that was I wanted pictures of their faces not under their chins. What we ended up with was great despite it all. Take a look!
Emma and Khloe
Samantha and the whole family.
Our precious little angels!
All of us together!
So the best part is that I have had a few blank frames on my walls for almost a year. I couldn't decide what to do with them. The problem has been solved! I put the picture of the three girls in one frame and the one above in another. I have four small frames for the great-grands that I still need to fill. Only one of them do I know how to do with out any controversy. It is the one for my Grandma and Grandpa Richens. I am a bit torn on the one for my Perkins side. If only I had a picture of Grandpa Perkins with an arm around Grandma Mary (my dad's mom) and the other arm around Grandma Lorrie (the one who finished raising my dad). Since that isn't possible how do I solve this problem? Les' side has been equally hard. Each of his grandmothers have been married 3 times. Same problem here as with my own grandparents. Les thought it would be nice to have pictures of his grandmothers with the husbands that are actually blood relatives. This presents a problem because I do not have pictures of this. Between Les and I we think we may have it figured out. We will put his Grandma Harmston in one and his Grandma Cheney in the other without worrying about their husbands. That leaves just my Perkins side to finish up the wall.






2 comments:
What a cute family!
Thank you Marilyn! I am quiet partial to them.
Post a Comment