Five years ago today Les Mounteer Jr. took me to the Vernal Temple and made me his wife for time and all eternity! It has been a life changing experience. In our five years of marriage we have had two beautiful baby girls, added another toddler girl to the mix, moved 3 times, lived in 6 different wards, put Les through college, and through it all we still love each other. It is amazing that with all the things that have gone wrong I can't stand mad at Les for very long. For whatever reason he can't stay mad at me either. I feel that is important because it will get us through many hard times in our lives and keep us together.
I want my love to know that I am grateful I get to be his wife. I love our life together. Happy Anniversary my love!
3 months ago
1 comment:
Congrats on ALL of these amazing, wonderful accomplishments! 5 years is great in itself, but to add all the trials of pregnancy, moving, parenthood, schooling, and so much more in the mix, and to still come out on top... You two (or should I say, five) are doing GREAT!!
Post a Comment