3 months ago
January 26, 2012
The poll for boy names
So I am having a hard time deciding on a name for baby boy. I'd like to get beyond calling him baby or boy or your son (you know stuff like that). My biggest problem is that nothing is clicking for me. With Emma it was a name I instantly loved. When I was pregnant with her it felt so right to name her that. Les told me that when he picked the name Samantha for our second child that it felt right. I felt it too. So that is the obsticle I am up against right now. The names don't sound wrong but at the same time they don't feel right either. That isn't to say that one of them couldn't become right if I actualy started to using it. I don't want to use them until I decide which one it will be. As it is with all the names we have talked about Emma is already confused because she hears one name and thinks that it is the one her brother will have and the next thing she knows the name has changed. So the poll has a bunch of names that Les likes (some of which I like too) and a few more that I like more than Les does. This is only a portion of the names we are actually looking at. So please help us! You can pick more than one that you like. The ones that are picked the least will be off the list as possible name choices. Thank you for your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi there,
I voted.
I don't know if you want a name that I love and didn't get to use but if we would have had another boy, I would have talked Jonathan into it... :)
Let me know if you are curious and want yet another name. You do already have quite a list going...
Good luck.
I always had possible names when I went to the hospital but I always wanted to see them first before I was completely sure of a name.
Oh yes I am definitely curious! What was the name you would have used?
I really loved the name Landon.
Still do.
Not sure if it's a name you and Les would like but I obviously will not be using it, ha, ha!
William Robert? Ben uses that name all the time to make fun of me when I want him to choose a name before birth. William Robert... as in Billy Bob. Does one of you REALLY like that one, or is it Les being silly (like Ben)? I love William, but he'd need a different middle name! ;)
@Marilyn - Landon is on the list but it is not one of Les' favorites.
@Ginger - Yes William Robert is on there because Les wants (in a joking way) to call his son Billy Bob. It is his go to boy name right after naming the child after himself everytime we start talking baby names. He knows I would NEVER go for it.
Fun to get to vote but when it is all said and done the only ones that count belong to you and Les. Love ya Mel. Have fun deciding.
Have fun picking a name. I too have a hard time deciding on one for sure until I look into my babies face and see if it fits.
Post a Comment