
I got the invitations done! I am so excited. Les took them to be mailed today. This first picture is the front of the card. The next picture is the inside of the card. I think they turned out really well. All of the cards have elmo inside but they are almost all different. Some

have a big elmo like the picture shows and some have little elmos. Some have one elmo and some have two. I hope that everyone likes them. They were fun to make. Well most of them. On a couple of them Emma distracted me so I glued the information upside down. I think I fixed it well enough that it won't be that noticeable. At least I hope that it isn't.
2 comments:
Way cute Mel! Great job, Emma is a lucky little girl.
Oh, birthday parties are so fun. I loved planning Jensyn's. I think the cards are perfect. I hope that Emma has a very special day.
Post a Comment