looking for any safety violations and fire hazards as well. One thing I was rather disappointed in is that right before we moved in the fire marshell baned candle warmers from campus housing because he sees them as a fire hazard. I love my candle warmer. Anytime I want it lets me have different smells drifting through our home. I was kind of nervous about these inspections because it was my first one. I was worried for no reason. It went well. Now I can relax and have a play day.Speaking of play days, I took Emma
over to visit Jana and the kids last week. Emma had a blast playing with all of the toys. She likes other kid's toys much better than her own. In fact, anytime she and Kailey were near each other, she would try taking what ever toy Kailey was playing with. Emma loves watching Tyler run around as well. You can tell that she wants to get up and run with him. I love it when she is trying to figure something out. She looks at it and you can tell that she is trying to find out what it does.
Watching children learn is amazing. They learn so much in such a short amount of time. We would be so lucky if we could continue that learning ability into adulthood. School and jobs would be so much easier.I am going all out for Emma's First Birthday. I know she won't remember it but I want her to look at the pictures and know that I did try to make it special. This last week I have been trying to find time to make invitations to Emma's first birthday. I am doing the theme around Elmo. Emma starts squealing everytime she sees him. I think it is the cutest thing in the world. When I get the invitations done I will take a picture to put on the blog. I think they are going to turn out so cute. On top of that I found a cake pan in the shape of Elmo's head. I am going to be daring and try to decorate the cake myself. We will see how well that goes.

2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute.
I can hardly wait to see Emma at her birthday.
Love
Mama
I showed Nick the blog, he giggled then said "look at my wife she is growing up so fast. She is so cute." So there you have it.
Post a Comment