


Last night I was talking on the phone with Les as he was traveling home. I was at the end of our bed and Emma was toward the top of my bed. She made some little noise and I looked up just in time to watch her crawl towards me. I was in so much shock. I started yelling (scaring both Les and Emma). I was so amazed that after all the times that I tried to get her to even just get on her knees, she did it all on her own. I put her to bed before he got home so I had her crawl for him this morning. She has trouble crawling on the bed spread so I moved it out of the way. I took pictures of her doing it. I think she is absolutely adorable.
2 comments:
Yea for Emma! It is so fun to see children learn. Love you,
Mom
Maybe Kolby could learn a thing or two from Emma. He gets all over the place, but won't lift his belly up. He does the army crawl quite well.
Post a Comment