February 1, 2008

New Blog


I started a blog so that I could share information with my family. I tried doing that with our website but it looks terrible. That and no one visits it anyway. So this will hopefully be an outlet for me. Emma is growing so fast. I was combing her hair this morning and she watched me do it in the mirror. It looked like she wanted to play with the comb. I gave it to her and then watched as she tried combing her own hair. It was so cute! I got out my camera but by then it was too late. That and once she saw the camera she forgot all about the comb. I love her so much.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey Melanie, I didn't know you had your own webpage, I totally would have checked it out. Take care of Nick's woman. Later, Carolyn

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Hey Mel, I am glad that you are blogging. I think that it can be so much fun. Emma has gotten big. It really is crazy how fast babies grow. I hope that you and Les are doing good. Good luck with your blog, Jen