April 4, 2008

Emma and hats

Before we came home from our Easter trip my sister-in-law Julie gave a hat to Emma because it has Elmo on it. I have let Emma play with but anytime I try to put it on her she throws a fit and pulls it off. That is the same thing she has done previously when I have tried to put hats on her. Then last night we went to a movie night that housing put on. They did a drawing. Les got a USU hat and I got a frisbee (yea). Today when Les came home we were getting Emma ready to go do some errands. Les put a hat on before he started to get her shoes on her. While he was doing that he noticed that she was looking at his hat with this strange look on her face. He asked her if she liked his hat and she started jabbering and pointing at his hat. So Les got out the Elmo hat. He put it on her and miracle of all miracles she didn't take it off. In fact she left it on long enough for me to find me camera and take a few pictures. After a few minutes she took it off and wouldn't let us put it back on her. We like to think that she wants to be like daddy and that is why she wore the hat at all. She is such a cute little girl.

No comments: