
I thought I would post a few pictures of my brother. His wife, Jana, and their two kids left for California on Easter morning. They will be at her parents home in Palmdale, CA for three weeks. I decided that I should put pictures on here to show how well I have been taking care of him. However, some of the pictures didn't turn out well so they will not end up here. They pictures that made it are from Wed March 26th. He came over for dinner. We had Steak, Green Beans with bacon and mushrooms, and Funeral

Potatoes. It was sooo good. Then that Sunday he came over for dessert. I was sick of what we had so I made cookies and Strawberry Smoothies. I personally think it was really good. On Thurs April 3rd Les and I took Daniel to do some errands and to see where they will be moving. It looks nice. On Sunday Daniel will be coming here to watch General Conference. I have a nice meal planned. I hope to also persuade him to leave work long enough tomorrow to have lunch with us. So Jana . . . kids . . . here are some pictures and knowledge that daddy is being taken care of.
1 comment:
Thanks Melanie! My greatest worry is that he would be alone and not feed well, so you took care of both. Thank you, thank you.
Post a Comment