What a day! Mom reserved the school for dinner so that we all could fit comfortably and still have room for the kids to run and play. I didn't take a picture of the food table but I did take pics of everyone stuffing their faces. Okay so I didn't show anyone actually
stuffing their face. There was Turkey, Ham, Yummy Potatoes (also known as Funeral Potatoes), Green Beans, Creamed Corn, salads of many varieties, and lots of pies.After we ate it was playtime! The kids enjoyed
playing with balls, hula hoops, jump ropes, and roller boards. It was fun to watch what they came up with to entertain themselves. Emma tried so hard to keep up and do what the "big" kids did. Les took pity on her and push
ed her around on one of the boards. Her smile was so big and beautiful. It was wonderful to know that she was having fun.
Kailey wanted to do what Emma was doing so she tried to climb on with Emma. Les asked me to sit on the
board and hold both girls. I didn't think about it at the time but as he was running us around the gym I worried about the fact that I had one arm around each girl and nothing holding me onto the board but gravity. Had Les tripped or if the board had hit into something too big for it to just roll over the three of us would have went flying. I tried to l
ook like I was enjoying myself but really the whole time I was worried about falling off. I also worried about all the other kids. We almost ran Tyler over about a half dozen times. Thankfully we also managed to miss the kids that wer
e being pulled around by my brother-in-law Kelly. Kailey didn't show much emotion one way or the other but most of the time Emma had this huge smile on her face.When Les was too worn out to go on Emma
decided that she would take over. She tried pushing Kailey and I across the floor. Unfortunately, I am too heavy for her to move so I used my legs to pull us as Emma pushed. It hurt me but it was worth it when I noticed that Emma looked so proud of
herself for being able to move me.Many of the kids would go up the ramp that leads into the gym and then roll down it. Emma headed that way to try so Les and I helped her. Les pushed to start us and I held her on.

Once all the adults were too tired to keep playing the Play Station was brought out. First they played Guitar Hero. I am so proud of my mom. For a first time player she did so well that she got the higher score when she played. From there we moved on to Karaoke. I was quiet surprised at how well my brother-in-law Ted can sing. He did so well. Here are pics of the PS games.

Mom and Jalynn playing Guitar Hero





No comments:
Post a Comment