So I have been out of it lately (my house sure looks like it too.) For a few weeks I have had a runny nose. I didn't think much of it cause it was just a runny nose. Then Emma got her ear infection. She had a runny nose right before getting it. So I was starting to wonder if I was going to develope something more serious. Oh boy did I ever! On Thursday when I went in to see my OB I told him about it and how over the days previously it had gotten worse. After telling him how long it had been going on he told me that I probably had a virus that my body was having a hard time getting over. As a result a secondary bacterial infection had set in. So he started me on a antibiotic. Instead of getting better it seemed to get worse. So now I am hoping that I am on my way to getting better. Until it does I am trying to cope with a sore throat, a cough, and major congestion.
I just hope things get better so I can get things done before we have Emma's birthday party. When I feel better I will try to post again.
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment