June 17, 2012

Many things Jacob

So I really need to get back to doing posts more often.  I have so much to post about and I will need more than one to cover it all.
So on to Jacob.  He is so adorable!  We love having him in our family.  My sisters threw a baby shower for me just after Jacob turned 2 weeks old.  It was great!  Carolyn had a bunch of plain onesies and a bunch of iron on stuff.  Those who attended got to design a onesie for Jacob to wear.  They all turned out so cute. 


 My sister made these shirts for each of my girls. The shirts say "Team Jacob" with a picture of him in the o of his name.
Then I took pictures of the little man when he turned 1 month old.
 Here he is with Emma.
 Here he is with Khloe.
 Here he is with Samantha.
 All the girls with their brother celebrating having him in our family for 1 month.

We blessed Jacob on the 10th of June.  We had quite a bit of family come out to support us.  It was a fantastic day.
 The hundsome boy in his blessing outfit.
 The excited parents with the blessing boy.
 Our little family.

Here is a picture of my pirate Jake!


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Very Cute! Loved seeing the pictures!!