July 6, 2012

Father's Day

I know, I'm way behind, again.  It doesn't help that my computer was gone to be fixed and the one I was using wouldn't stay charged.  It also doesn't help that first the girls got sick.  Then Jacob, Les, and I caught it as well.  We all still have a cough.   Not fun let me tell you.


Dispite all that Father's Day went rather well.  Les didn't want us to make a big fuss so we just tried to enjoy our time together as a family.  However, I could not resist doing one little thing with the girls for him.  I found this idea on pinterest.
                                   
Each of my girls made a special card for their Daddy.  They enjoyed the project but loved giving it to him even more.
On the front of the card (a hand) it says, "I love you"
In the middle (between the two hands) it says, "THIS MUCH!"

Getting and giving hugs!

No comments: