October 18, 2008

My 8 List

Thanks Carolyn, I appreciate this opportunity soooooooo much.

8 TV Shows I Watch:
  1. CSI Miami
  2. Bones
  3. Ace of Cakes
  4. Throwdown with Bobby Flay
  5. Iron Chef America
  6. Rachael Ray
  7. House
  8. NCIS
8 Restaurants I Like to Eat at:
  1. Texas Roadhouse
  2. Applebees
  3. Golden Corral
  4. Olive Garden
  5. Souper Salad
  6. Pizza Hut
  7. Win On
  8. Kowloon's
8 Things I Did Today:
  1. Got myself and Emma ready for the day
  2. Helped mom with her lists of 8
  3. Danced with Emma
  4. Ate Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
  5. Took a nap with Emma
  6. Visited with Les parents
  7. Tried to study for my midtrem (which is on Monday)
  8. Made S'More Puffs with Jen's kids
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
  1. Midterms to be over with
  2. This semester to be over with
  3. Thanksgiving
  4. Christmas
  5. Finding out the sex of the baby
  6. Having the baby here (not inside anymore)
  7. Les graduating
  8. Les getting a job and us buying our first real home
8 Things On My Wish List:
  1. More energy
  2. Less sickness
  3. Happy healthy kids
  4. Going to the temple more
  5. Getting school behind us
  6. Going on a real vacation
  7. More time for family
  8. More faith
8 People I Tag:
  1. Tai
  2. Corinna
  3. Holly and Jerry
  4. Whitney
  5. The VanTassells
  6. Natalie
  7. Anyone on Carolyn's list that hasn't done this yet
  8. Anyone who visits this blog in the next few days

No comments: