I am not one of those that can come up with cute ways to tell news. I can appreciate what others come up with though. So that said I'll just come out and say it. I am pregnant again! I am 14 weeks along. I started suspecting that I was around the end of July. So a week or so later Les took me to get a test done. It confirmed my suspicions that I was 5 weeks pregnant. Let me tell you it was so hard to keep this a secret for so long. For those who know how my last pregnancy went you know why (sorry Jana for throwing up in your van on the way to Bear Lake). For those that don't: morning sickness doesn't even begin to cover it. I was sick almost the entire 9 months with Emma. In the beginning it is definately about the morning sickness. Later it had a lot to do with motion sickness. I couldn't get in a car with out getting nauseous and that was before it started to move. Les loves to tell my horror stories of pregnancy to guys who have just gotten married and most especially to those who's first child is on the way.
Today I went to my first Dr. appiontment with my new OB. He said everything looks good. I got to hear the baby's heart beat. I know I have experienced this before but there is just something about hearing evidence that the baby growing inside of you is strong and healthy. It could just be the hormones but it brings tears to my eyes every time.
Emma went with me. She thought we were there for her. Next time she will have to stay with someone else while I go. I can't handle having her screaming at the doctor everytime he gets too close to me. It is nice to know that she cares though.
Next month when I go I get to set an appointment to get an ultrasound. I can't wait to see what I am having. It doesn't matter what I get but at least I'll be able to prepare. I just haven't decided yet whether or not I will share the news with anyone. We will have to wait and see.
3 months ago
2 comments:
Whoohooo! Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment