Here is Emma's cake!
I think I did a pretty good job on the decorating for my first real attempt.
Les' family
Melanie's family
Blowing out the candle!
Emma in her Cinderella Dress!
Potty Training Update: It is day 8 and I think we have made a lot of progress. Emma is going #1 in the potty more often than not. Even when we went to the store! We are working on #2 now. One tip I would give to parents yet to experience this "joyful" time is to find something that your child really likes or enjoys and then use it to help modivate your child. For Emma it is certain dresses. I was pulling out her 24 month clothing and she saw this cute dress with butterflies. From the moment her eyes spotted it she wanted it on and had no intention of taking it off. However, when she had an accident in it we had to take it off to clean it. She cried for over an hour. It did teach her that if she wants to wear the dress she needs to make sure she does not have an accident in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment