March 25, 2009

Welcome Samantha!

At 2:12 am Tuesday March 24th our family welcomed Samantha into this world and our family. She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long.
Emma seems to be excited (so far). She tells people, "My baby!" We are hoping that is a good sign. Time will tell.
Les told me about the baby pictures they did in the hospital. From what he told me the pictures weren't all that great. So I did a little photo session of my own. Here are my favorites.

6 comments:

Brent and Cheryl VT said...

Congratulations!!! I used to read to Adam while I nursed Natalie. It seemed to help with any jealousy issues. Of course, as they got older (as you know!) they fought sometimes, but when they were little Adam was very helpful with her.

Carolyn said...

I was trying to see who my new niece looks like....but all I could see was binkie! Take it out and let us see her! Congrats ;)

Papa and Mama said...

cute, cute, cute! Love these girls.

Julie AK24 said...

I love the picture of the two girls together. Congrates!!!!!
very cute!!!!!!!!! little girl

Whitney said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited that Samantha is finally here. She is so precious- really truly. You have the cutest kids ever. Tyler always says that he hopes our kids will be as cute as yours. Congrats again- let me know if you need anything!

Mar~ said...

Your daughters are absolutely adorable.
Congratulations. We are praying for you all.