I apologize for this being so late. Since school started I have been really busy. But that is another story. This one is on mother's day of course. We celebrated mother's day over several days. As a side note we managed to squeeze in Gloria's baptism while we were in Myton. I hope that everyone had a great mothe
r's day. To all mothers out there I wish you a happy mother's day.Les and I started our mother's day visits on Thursday when we where Salt Lake for one of his VA appointments. We went to Grandma Cheney's and then Grandma Harmston's. We took a picture with each of them. We visited for
half an hour with Grandma Cheney. By the time we got to Grandma Harmston's we only had time to give her present to her before we needed to get to Les' appointment. Before I forget we gave each grandma and our moms a picture of our family.
half an hour with Grandma Cheney. By the time we got to Grandma Harmston's we only had time to give her present to her before we needed to get to Les' appointment. Before I forget we gave each grandma and our moms a picture of our family. That night we were going to head to
Myton so we could visit with Grandma and Grandpa Mounteer before they headed to SL to visit their mothers. Just before we started out Dad called to check on us. Apparently an oil tanker had swirved for a deer and then rolled over in Daniel's Canyon. They shut down Hwy 40 to clean up the oil. Dad was checking to see if we were already past it or
coming on to it. Since we hadn't left yet he suggested that we stay in SL for the night. So we did and then headed out the next morning. So because of that we didn't make it to Myton to see Les' parents before they left.
Myton so we could visit with Grandma and Grandpa Mounteer before they headed to SL to visit their mothers. Just before we started out Dad called to check on us. Apparently an oil tanker had swirved for a deer and then rolled over in Daniel's Canyon. They shut down Hwy 40 to clean up the oil. Dad was checking to see if we were already past it or
coming on to it. Since we hadn't left yet he suggested that we stay in SL for the night. So we did and then headed out the next morning. So because of that we didn't make it to Myton to see Les' parents before they left.Over the next few days we visited with Grandma Perkins, Grandma Richens, and my mom. Oh yeah we also visited with my sisters. It was Les' idea to get a picture with each of our grandmas and moms with Emma and then I could put it on the blog. Les did manage get me a half dozen roses for the occasion. He is so sweet.


The more time I spend as a mother the more I appreciate my own mom. I know she thinks that she was far from perfect. Sorry to say but you were. However, if you were perfect you wouldn't have been around to teach me so much. If you were perfect you would need to be here on earth any longer. I am grateful that I have you around to teach me. I love you mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment