Yesterday was the official moving day for Daniel and Jana. They rented a U-Haul and loaded their furniture into it in the morning. I sat out on the grass with Emma and watched Tyler as he ran around and Kailey as she
sat in the swing. I don't know if Tyler will like his new yard. It is much smaller and his friends won't be there to play with. I hope that he will adjust and hopefully he will get to see his friends often.I knew that Jana would get pictures of the funiture being moved so I thought that I would get a few of the kids during the move. I know there aren't a lot of pictures. I would have taken more but my camera died.

Just before noon we were headed to the new house. Jana had pizza delivered so we ate and then unloaded the truck. Tyler dropped some of his food on the kitchen floor so I documented the first real mess in their new home. Isn't that just so nice of me ;)?
I volunteered to take care of the kids while stuff was mo
ved in. In order for the couch, etc to be moved into the livingroom I took the girls out to sit on the lawn. At first it was really nice and then it got really hot. I noticed that I was starting to turn red so I rushed the girls into the house. I hadn't thought to put sun block on Emma and I am pretty sure Jana hadn't put any on Kailey. Once I got them inside I got out some toys for them to play with (which of course they fought over) and started to unload the boxes in the middle of the livingroom floor. Sorry Jana. I know you will need to redo it all. At least I got it out of the boxes.
ved in. In order for the couch, etc to be moved into the livingroom I took the girls out to sit on the lawn. At first it was really nice and then it got really hot. I noticed that I was starting to turn red so I rushed the girls into the house. I hadn't thought to put sun block on Emma and I am pretty sure Jana hadn't put any on Kailey. Once I got them inside I got out some toys for them to play with (which of course they fought over) and started to unload the boxes in the middle of the livingroom floor. Sorry Jana. I know you will need to redo it all. At least I got it out of the boxes. 
That evening while Daniel and Jana were taking care of a few things Tyler and Kailey stayed at our place for a little while. After Tyler finished the food his parents bought for him Les took Tyler and Emma out behind our house. While they were out I was able to feed Kailey. When she finished I took her out to join the others.

Tyler played on the neighbor's playground for a while. Then he joined Les and Emma as they kicked a couple of soccer balls and one volleyball around on the grass. Emma was giggling so hard everytime Les helped her kick the ball. I tried to get a good picture of her kicking the ball but they were all blurry. So I decided to take a video of it. It is cute.
1 comment:
Thank you for posting all of this! I couldn't have moved without you, thank you for all your help. One of the major drawbacks to moving was that we wouldn't be so close anymore. We have to make and effort to see eachother now. The video was great. Thanks again.
Post a Comment