April 21, 2009

Welcome home Samantha!

Well, Samantha is finally home. The doctors have approved her to come home with her new pet oxygen tank. We're very excited to have her back home after nearly 3 weeks of living in the hospital. Sammi has recovered from most everything. She still has a problem getting the right amount of oxygen into her body. We hope to continue weening her from the oxygen so that we can get rid of the tank, but we're happy enough to just have her home.

We're really grateful for all the prayers that so many have held for our family and the meals that have been prepared for us as well as the care packages from the ward that were dropped off to the hospital. It's not over yet, but we know that it would have been much harder, had we not had so much support.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Lovin' the GOOD NEWS!

AJ said...

Hey I saw your blog through Dusti's blog. I have been praying for youe little girl and am glad she is home. Congratulation. I pray she continues to improve. AJ
PS if you want to check out my boring blog the address is ajjohnson@blogspot.com

AJ said...

sorry I gave the wrong blog address it is
aj-amandajohnson@blogspot.com

Reenie Redhead said...

So glad that she's home and doing better. And thanks for the "bright spots" of humor about being in the hospital for 2 weeks. You guys are a great example. Love you Mel!