I am grateful for being able to feed my children. Even though food is a bit more expensive here we have still been able to find deals and keep our children well fed with well balanced meals. Not only are the meals good for them but they haven't complained about the limited quanitity that we have.
I still miss Western Family (great prices and flavor we are use to) but we will make do. Even Walmart isn't the Walmart I have always known. I can always hope that someone reading this knows Ken Macey or someone else at Associated Foods to pass a message along from me. Please, pretty please expand Macey's into Maryland. You can even change the Western Family brand to Eastern Family brand if you feel that would sell. If not I will definitely buy it anyway. I really really miss Macey's and their customer service. . Until then I need to brighten my out look and be satisfied that we aren't starving. Be grateful that we are getting the nutrition we need.
3 months ago

2 comments:
Is there a Wegman's where you live? Natalie has me converted to their stores.
I didn't see one so I looked it up. There are two in Virginia and one between DC and Annapolis. Are their prices decent? It would be worth the drive for affordable food. We would drive close to one of them to go to the Temple.
Post a Comment