3 months ago
November 7, 2011
2011 Gratitude #3
My third gratitiude goes to Skype. I have used Skype for a while. It was a good way to the kids to see relatives that didn't live close. It is more that much more important to me now that we are thousands of miles away from loved ones rather than hundreds of miles. I have talked to my parents and my brother's family via skype since we we have been here. I would like to set up a regular schedule with those on skype that would like to visit with us. I feel it is important for my kids to see familiar people on a regular basis so they can continue to build the bonds they have formed with these people. If you are on Skype and would like to visit with us on a regular basis please let me know and we can work out a time to do it. One thing I have noticed is that people back there forget that we are two hours ahead. We are getting our kids into bed between 8 and 9 pm which is 6 and 7 pm back in Utah. I know that is early for some of you but before then is better for us than to try to do it after that time. We love you and we want to communicate with you on a regular basis. I am grateful that skype makes that so much easier.
Labels:
Gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment