3 months ago
November 9, 2011
2011 Gratitude #9
I did an internet search to help find things to be grateful for (other than family and gospel: they well be at the end of the month). I came across something that made sense to me. Today I am grateful for the mistakes I have made. I know weird to think about but each mistake I have made has served to teach me something. I do wish that I wouldn't repeat some mistakes but no matter how hard I try the end result is the same. I hope that I can continue to learn from the mistakes that I will inevitably make. I hope what I learn will make me a better person, friend, daughter, mother, and wife. I also hope that at some point I hope to make fewer mistakes. Here is to mistakes that help us grow.
Labels:
Gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment