My sixth gratitude is my cell phone. I am grateful that I can use it to call family and friends (especially Les). I can access my blog and facebook on it. I can also receive and send emails instantly on it. Also it has a GPS which I have found absolutely necessary here. Oh and I can take pictures of things my kids do that they won't be doing by the time I get out my other camera.
I dropped my phone this morning and the back flew off and the battery popped out. I was so worried that I had broken it. Right now it is the only way I can call Les. Thankfully it went right back together and seems to be working fine. Sure we have problems with the connectivity and service from time to time. However, we get so much more for a much lower cost than we can get through any other carrier.
I love that when I really just need to talk things through with my mom she is a phone call away. Sure she has had to learn that some of those crazy numbers that show up on her caller ID are really just me (hopefully Les got that fixed). However, it gives me comfort that I can call someone in my times of need. I am grateful for my phone.
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment