2 weeks ago
November 23, 2011
2011 Gratitude #22
My 22nd gratitude is for the Meadowbrook Ward. I cannot tell you all you have done for me. Knowing that Logan would only be my home temporarily I got to know people but not on the level of friendship. I thought it would be too hard to leave if I had invested my heart too much in the place and the people. While I was right there is something to be said about it being worth it. The people of the Meadowbrook ward broke through and despite myself became my friends. I will not be forgetting you anytime soon. While it hurts not to be involved it the everyday goings on there I know I found some place in your hearts as well. Thank you for the best year I have had in any ward I've been in since moving to Logan. I am grateful for the Meadowbrook Ward.
Labels:
Gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment