November 21, 2011

2011 Gratitude #20

I know I'm behind but since I don't have internet I think I have a good reason to be. My 20th gratitude for this month is for all the wonderful people how have helped us get where we are. I could make a long list of teachers and such. However, with the circumstances I want to focus on the most recent events. I know I have thanked most of these people on here already but I want to express my gratitude one more time. To all of you in Utah that helped us pack, clean up, watched our kids, took us into your home, helped us get to the airport, helped get my children and I through two airports and two flights, and got our car onto the transport I want you to know I love you and I am so grateful for you. I wouldn't have made it out here without all your help (mostly because I couldn't lift almost any of our belongings). I am so grateful to have my family together. So thank you for helping me get us together. Now these aren't the only ones for me to be grateful for. I am grateful for the elders in our new ward. They came out and moved us into the house. They gave me a few looks of pity as they hauled off chunks of my headboard and shards of glass from the mirror that had once been attached to said headboard. Or when I opened the tote of chinese china that was suppose to be "safe" but ended up with almost half of it in multiple pieces. However, they moved us in quite fast. I am so grateful Les didn't have to do it all himself. We are grateful to all of you who helped us over the last month or so.

No comments: