3 months ago
November 7, 2011
2011 Gratitude #4
My fourth gratitude is facebook. Yes I did say facebook. While I am not always happy with changes they make I am still grateful that I can check up on family and friends. I do prefer having actual conversations with people but this does allow me to have a little peek at what is going on in their lives. Sometimes I learn a lot and sometimes (for those that are hardly on) I learn a little bit. No matter what it is I will take the little bit I can get rather than nothing at all. I'm sure that my life is boring and you would rather read something else but I appreciate those of you who do take the time to read what I or Les write. I love it when we get comments back. I have a little confession to make. I didn't want to do facebook and only started getting on Les' to check up on my brother who was in Afghanistan at the time. Les noticed and added my name to his facebook info. Of late I have become a little obsessed with fb. Enough so that I downloaded it to my phone so I can read comments and posts pretty close to when they are posted. I have a lot of down time. I find myself staring at my phone willing it to ping to indicate that someone has commented on something I have written. I know I need a life.
Labels:
Gratitude
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment