I know it is a picture of my home and you are thinking what was so hard about getting a picture of your home. Lets just say there are 4 really good reasons. 1-3 are easy to explain. They are Emma, Khole, and Samantha. They keep me busy and when I do happen to get a break (thanks to naps) I find myself trying to catch up on everything that hasn't been done. You know like get my house clean enough to keep DCFS off my back. As for reason number 4 by the time things settle down at night and I can even think/remember about doing it (I have had a memory problem since I had Emma) it is dark outside and all I want to do is crawl in bed.
My gratitude #3 is our home. I am so grateful for it. It keeps my family warm and safe. I think Les and I were pretty lucky to get into this house. That isn't to say that it couldn't be improved upon. The only thing that would make this better would be if we actually owned it. I want a home where I can make changes to the colors of the wall if I so choose. However, for this stage of our lives this house is perfect. It is a low income house so we pay less here than we did when we were living in on campus housing. We are in a great neighborhood. It is easy to get out and meet people. The best things about our house are: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a garage (that our car won't fit into but we can store stuff in it), a yard, and a dishwasher. I feel that our family has been truely blessed. I don't need anymore house than I already have. We have enough space that friends frequently come up to stay with us a night or two. We are grateful for our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment