November 10, 2010

Gratitude #10

Today has been a hard day to come up with anything positive. As I mentioned in the last post I have two sick little girls on my hands.  On top of that when I got into bed last night I could not seem to get warm.  I just knew I was sick.  In fact, when Les gave me a hug and kiss as he was leaving for school he stopped and said, "You need a bath you smell like a sick person."   Throughout the day I have gotten so cold and no amount of layers would make it go away.  I took my temperature and it was over 100. 
I did have to wait until he came home but I did get the bath.  I am so glad that I got it.
While it won't make be stop being sick it has made me feel a whole lot better.  I don't ache like I have been all day.  Being clean does wonders.  I am grateful for baths.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I agree! I am so grateful for baths and showers everyday! It makes me feel so much better. I love your Gratitude list. I am so behind, but I saw that your adoption for Khole is coming up! Congratulations! And don't worry, I am pretty sure she will be grateful in the long run. You guys are giving her a normal life and giving her so much love! You are great parents.