November 30, 2010

Gratitude #30


I know that I have a loving Heavenly Father.  I know that I lived with Him before I came it this earth and that I can live with Him after I die.  I know that He sent His Only Begotten Son to prepare the way that we may return to Him.  I know that my Savior lives and loves me.  I know He paid for my sins in the Garden of Gethsemine.  I know that He died on the cross and made it possible for us to break the bonds of death and live again.
I am grateful for the many blessings that I have had in my life.  I am grateful to know that when I do what my Heavenly Father wants me to do I will have more blessings.
I am grateful for my Father in Heaven and His Son, my Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments: