I am so very grateful for my husband Les. I do not know how I could do what I do without his support. He made me a very happy woman the day we got married. He has continued to make me happy each and every day. I am so lucky. Les doesn't seem to think so. He often tells me that if he dies I will get my chance to find a better man to marry. I know for a fact that Les is the best husband for me. He puts up with all of my wierdness and loves me despite the fact that at times we both think I've gone crazy.
Look at how much younger and carefree we look. My how things have changed.
Here are pictures of Les with each of his princesses.
I am grateful for Les. He is my eternal companion and I love him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment