Today's gratitude is for the internet. While there is a LOT of bad things on the internet there are also many GOOD things. It is the good on the internet that I am grateful for. I asked Les what kind of picture I should use to represent the internet. This is what he said would be good. It is a picture of the wires and connections between computers throughout the internet. He told me that the brighter the spot the more connections that are there.
The good of the internet that I am grateful are things like blogger that allows me to show our extended families what we are doing and how the girls are developing. I am grateful for skype and the fact that from time to time I can see and talk to my brother in Afganistan. For my kids and yes for me we can also talk to my parents and my other siblings. I am grateful for lds.org and the help it is to me from helping me come up with kid friendly FHE lessons to accessing general conference talks before they come out in the Ensign. It is full of marvolous things. There are too many websites to list them all so I will break them down by subject: FHE, LDS, Crafts, and Home Schooling/Preschool (no I don't plan to home school my kids). There is so much out there that is good. I am grateful for the internet.

No comments:
Post a Comment