November 6, 2010

Gratitude #6

Gratitude #6 is about my computer.  It keeps me connected to my extended family and the rest of the world.  That is something I need oh so much due to having three girls that are three and under to talk to everyday.  I would probably go insane if they were the only people I get to talk to throughout the day.  I know I know I have Les but only when he is home.  That does not help me out in the middle of the day when I am unsure that I will make it through the day with my sanity.  So all you out there who want to talk to me.  Please do me a favor reach out and talk to me.  It could help us both.  I for one know I am in over my head and I need the help. 
My computer helps me to do things like this so that our family can get on and see what we are up to.  Les has a Facebook account that he lets me get on to check out what other people are up to since a lot of them haven't been updating their blogger accounts.  It is great because that is the only way I have been able to check up on my brother Bryan (at least lately).   There is one other way and it is also on my computer.  I can talk to him and other people on skype.  I love skype and so do my kids.  In fact anytime I get on my computer my youngest comes right over all the while saying, "Nana! Nana!"  I tell her, "Let me check to see if she is on."  When I tell her that Grandma isn't on she starts saying, "Nana! Papa! Nana! Papa!"  I tell her no Grandma and Grandpa aren't on.  If she gets too insistant and my parents should be home from work I will call them up to see if they will get on to talk to the kids.

There are so many things I can do on my computer.  I have the Adobe Suite on it so I have been trying to design my own books and things for the kids.  I haven't really had time to do this in the last 6 months or so but I have hope that things will slow down so that I can get back to doing it.
The best thing about my computer has already been touched on but will be more fully covered in another post. So until then . . . goodbye.

No comments: